Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Good Morrow to Thee, Readers

My name is Rosie. I watch films and write about them. ...Like a lot of other people.

I do, however, offer some individuality: I am by no means an expert. I'm a Film Studies A level student, hoping to become a Film Studies university student, but I am still constantly learning. Go easy on me.

This is, therefore, I kind of logbook blog - a logblog, if you will - to refer back on throughout my time studying film.

Also: there are some film reviews that I'll write which do contain spoilers. In the interest of keeping the endings from people who don't want to know them, spoilers will be hidden. A green highlighted line will contain a spoiler: to see it, highlight the line with your mouse - Well done. I knew you could manage it. I'm so proud. 

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment